Hells Assassins
Welcome To HSA! Sign up or login please.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hells Assassins
Welcome To HSA! Sign up or login please.
Hells Assassins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What double G does with his time!

2 posters

Go down

What double G does with his time! Empty What double G does with his time!

Post by GAREY 12 Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:13 am

ok so your all probably wondering what I do with my god damn time... well first I Teleport to the fridge cook some god damn cereal. second I sing like a boss in the shower. Third I open doors with my huge biceps for approximately 4 hours. Then I get hungry and finally order my meal of a dozen of dem dare turkey asses. Then I chew threw the thigh because i'm an asshole. Then I use the chicken fat to grease my hair back. Then I call up my boy Ozzy D and be like what's poppin' player. Then I pick up ozzy DDD and we hang because we the tightest bros ever. Then we listen to mexican rap ponmela 4 life sexy moviento. Then I drop him off and I gots mail while taking a shit so I email Myself that i'm taking a shit. Then I pass out in my underwear in the water.
GAREY 12
GAREY 12
Leader
Leader

What double G does with his time! Image

https://hellsassassinsclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

What double G does with his time! Empty Re: What double G does with his time!

Post by ozzyd94 Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:40 pm

GAREY 12 wrote:ok so your all probably wondering what I do with my god damn time... well first I Teleport to the fridge cook some god damn cereal. second I sing like a boss in the shower. Third I open doors with my huge biceps for approximately 4 hours. Then I get hungry and finally order my meal of a dozen of dem dare turkey asses. Then I chew threw the thigh because i'm an asshole. Then I use the chicken fat to grease my hair back. Then I call up my boy Ozzy D and be like what's poppin' player. Then I pick up ozzy DDD and we hang because we the tightest bros ever. Then we listen to mexican rap ponmela 4 life sexy moviento. Then I drop him off and I gots mail while taking a shit so I email Myself that i'm taking a shit. Then I pass out in my underwear in the water.
EDIT you dont pick me up anymore hahahaha
ozzyd94
ozzyd94
Co-Leader
Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by GAREY 12 Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:30 pm

Why? Because my boy has his license now! hell ya!
ozzyd94 wrote:
GAREY 12 wrote:ok so your all probably wondering what I do with my god damn time... well first I Teleport to the fridge cook some god damn cereal. second I sing like a boss in the shower. Third I open doors with my huge biceps for approximately 4 hours. Then I get hungry and finally order my meal of a dozen of dem dare turkey asses. Then I chew threw the thigh because i'm an asshole. Then I use the chicken fat to grease my hair back. Then I call up my boy Ozzy D and be like what's poppin' player. Then I pick up ozzy DDD and we hang because we the tightest bros ever. Then we listen to mexican rap ponmela 4 life sexy moviento. Then I drop him off and I gots mail while taking a shit so I email Myself that i'm taking a shit. Then I pass out in my underwear in the water.
EDIT you dont pick me up anymore hahahaha
GAREY 12
GAREY 12
Leader
Leader

https://hellsassassinsclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum